Hi Friends, I want to first thank all those that sent me the lies and links about our so called war on Terrorism. Last night I was working late trying to catch up on e-mails and discussion groups. I went way past my bedtime to try to get it done. Well I finally got everything cleaned up, e-mails read and deleted and while my eyes were in double vision mode I was shutting down my computer and something happened that just makes me sick. I had put everyones e-mail to me concerning the lies with links into my word pro and was going to put it together today but last night I must have hit a wrong button........ya you guessed it I overwrote it with a similarly named file, so it's all gone.

I can't remember who sent one of the stories to me but someone had already put together a story with most of the lies and links already put together. Can someone please send me that again. Sorry

William

Do you Yahoo!?