Veterans March on Washington, March 22-24

Dear Veterans for Common Sense Supporters:

We'd like to invite you to Washington, DC next weekened for a Veterans'March on Washington, organized by Veterans Against the Iraq War. This will be a three day event, starting with a teach-in with speakers at American University, followed by a march on Sunday, then a lobby day on Monday morning.

Meet us at Constitution Gardens at 12 Noon on Sunday for the March.

Information on the events and more is available here:

http://www.vaiw.org/vet/index.php

Thank you, and we look forward to meeting you!

Charles Sheehan-Miles
http:! //www.veteransforcommonsense.org
<http://www.veteransforcommonsense.org/>

Do you Yahoo!?