Hello All;

I've done it again, I've created another list.� This time on MSN. I was 
browsing through their lists and the only ones that had for Xander were XXX 
related and one Hate Xander list.� So I thought to hell with that and created 
one for Xander slash.� So if your interested you can join up here: 
http://groups.msn.com/XanderHarrisandHisMen/homepage

Thanks
Calia

The Beyond Canon Archive
http://brain-insane.com/beyond 
http://www.livejournal.com/users/caliadragon

Xander Slash Virtual Season
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=xanderslashvs1

Xander Play's Cupid: A list for hooking up your favorite couples through Xander.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/X_P_C

http://www.fanfiction.net/~caliadragon
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xander-fluff
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whoneedsthesun
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/caliadragondp
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xander_Fiction
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPSSR
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SXFQF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChallengesAllChallenges
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/happy_endings_r_us
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/lists/bittersweet_endings
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ReferenceandResearch




Scribe; Goddess Of Erotica
http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles

Deepest Darkest Desires: Edi's Site
http://www.geocities.com/edibbea
-- 
___________________________________________________________
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kkxxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to