Well, I'm a new member, so here goes.
NAME OR NIC: Barb, but ususally go by BJ or B
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FANDOMS & PAIRINGS OF INTEREST: I like LotR, QAF, and Troy
ARE YOU A READER AND/OR WRITER: Mostly a reader. I have tried my hand at writing, but haven't come up with anything that I like enough to post or share with anyone.
WRITER'S PERMISSION TO ARCHIVE:
DO YOU WRITE GENERAL/HETERO/SLASH: What I've written has been about 50/50 between Het and Slash.
RARE PAIRING IN THIS OR OTHER FANDOMS THAT I WANT TO SEE: I can't think of a pairing that I'd like to see that I haven't already, but if I think of one, I'll let you know.
DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE YOU WOULD LIKE INCLUDED IN THE SHARED FILES: (If
so, plese go to the bookmarks section and add it) Nope.
HOW DID YOU FIND US (group directory/website link/???) The group directory.
OTHER COMMENTS
I'm really looking forward to getting into the group and reading what everyone has come up with. :-)
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
