Hey Everyone;

Last night I had to completely recover my system.  That means that I lost 
everything.  Half finished fics, ideas, challenges, pics and every link that I 
had horrded.  Now I need help.  What I need is links.  I am even willing to 
look at pairings I normally wouldn't.  

What I am mainly interested in is Buffy/Angel, Xena/Herc, Harry Potter, and the 
Sentinel.  I love mpregs and regression stories, such as an adult becoming a 
child. I am also always looking for new fandoms.  I am a slasher, but if the 
work is good enough or if it features a character I like I will read it.

 I am sorry if this isn't allowed on the lists, I am massively corssposting so 
if you get this more than once, I do appologize.  


Thank you for any help you can give me.

Calia
-- 
___________________________________________________________
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Meet the McDonald�s� Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/U0ptCC/fV0JAA/Zx0JAA/kkxxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to