CSI: Nick's recovery Challenge

After being imprisioned in that pexiglass coffin, the
horror of being eaten alive by fire ants and finally
the treat of being spattered over several miles by the
bomb you gotta know Nick's gonna have some issues. I'm
thinking the very least a deathly fear of small
spaces. Nightmares of the ants, the explosion...you
all know what I mean if you watched the show.

Anyway, I'm challenging you to write the recovery. In
other words one or all the CSIs realize Nick's in
trouble and goes to his assistance. 

Don't care how you take the story, direction wise (a
series of the ways each CSIU helps Jick recover would
be excellent, though)Just ask that the recovery fic is
geared to this ep

Anyone up for it

PEJA

Come check out the automated version of Makebelieve:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

I'm looking for archivers on the lists. Preferably would like someone from each 
Makebelieve list. If you are interested helping out contact me off list at 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now hosting English and Non-English fiction


                
Discover Yahoo! 
Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it out! 
http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kkxxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to