You know your addicted when...<wink>

after a couple days discussion on ManFromUncle I've
created a new list for Ducky and Gibbs only

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GibbsLovesDucky/

and also by special request, a list for McGee fics

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ncisstimmcgeegonewild

The pic on GibbsLovesDucky is an icon I found on the
web that just seemed to fit

Please come share your fics and thoughts with the lists

PEJA

Come check out the automated version of Makebelieve:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

I'm looking for archivers on the lists. Preferably would like someone from each 
Makebelieve list. If you are interested helping out contact me off list at 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now hosting English and Non-English fiction

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kkxxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to