Hi all..

Just caught tonights ep of the inside (the S&M
ep)...Very much inspirational. want to discuss the
show, share a fic?

Come play on one or both of the all new Inside lists

(General, hetero, slash)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheInsideFic/

(slash only)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheInsideSlash


I've got a challenge that I'll be posting in the
morning, if anyone needs one

PEJA

Come check out the automated version of Makebelieve:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

I'm looking for archivers on the lists. Preferably would like someone from each 
Makebelieve list. If you are interested helping out contact me off list at 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now hosting English and Non-English fiction


                
__________________________________ 
Discover Yahoo! 
Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM and more. Check it out! 
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html


this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to