hi all

sorry bout the empty post.

anyway, was watcing season 2 of Jumpstreet this
evening. One ep Judy is getting romantic with penhall,
and says "I can't believe I'm kissing Doug Penhall" so
that's the challenge, use that line in a  smarmy, or
not so smarmy PWMust include Doug, the other kissing
mate is up to you

anyone care to play

PEJA

Come check out the automated version of Makebelieve:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

I'm looking for archivers on the lists. Preferably would like someone from each 
Makebelieve list. If you are interested helping out contact me off list at 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now hosting English and Non-English fiction

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to