hi all.

I recently became admin on the Harry Potter Improv and
Challenge archive. 
http://improv.magical-worlds.us/archive/index.php and 
Pensieve: A Harry Potter Fanfic Archive
http://hp.magical-worlds.us/efiction/index.php

the Improv site mentioned a mailing list and LJ as
well, which were apparently deleted, so I rebuilt them
(big surprise there, right) and threw up a new
challenge on all three areas. 

the mailing list is located at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/harry_potter_improv/

the LJ is located at.
http://www.livejournal.com/community/hpimprov/

HP fands, I do hope you will come play on one or more
of these site playgrounds


PEJA

Come check out the automated version of Makebelieve:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

I'm looking for archivers on the lists. Preferably would like someone from each 
Makebelieve list. If you are interested helping out contact me off list at 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now hosting English and Non-English fiction


        
                
__________________________________ 
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 
http://mail.yahoo.com


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kkxxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 




Reply via email to