On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:52 PM, Paul Wouters <p...@nohats.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Feb 2014, Paul Lambert wrote:
>
>  I prefer the forest model ... every key can define a namespace:
>>
>> paulehoffman.com.73940a8b75ac184ddbe3ca3c2c809c67
>>

> And now to make that memorable or spray paintable on your car, you need
> a mapping system like DNS.
>
> Back to the drawing board!

Compared to the other usability issues involved in using what people call
the 'dark web' this would be the least of their problems.

Since the definition of the dark web is 'so complicated that the people
using it can't understand that they are still visible' usability issues are
inevitable.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/