On 20.12.2008, at 18:27, Xavier Pennec wrote:

> changing a lot in the data and I want to stay close to the original
> data so that I can verify the translation errors.

The transfer of data from Toporobot to therion is not yet made. There
are some simple scripts Stacho made, but I'm affraid these scripts
are not realy debuged.

These zero_length shots are trick used widely in Toporobot, I know. I
used Toporobot for several years too. I think, there could be quite
simple way to change the zero_length shot to [ ] LRUD data for the
first station of zero_length shot and just ignoring the second
station of that shot.

> What I don't understand is:
> * why a horizontal shot of 1mm should be considered as vertical for
> displaying the LRUD?

??? probably bug?

> * why vertical shots are always oriented north even though a
> direction is given?

That is definition in therion, it is on ToDo list, I think, to change
it according the azimuth.

Martin