Hi all,

I am still working on the survey of the Jean-Bernard system in the French Alps.
I have a bunch of different centerlines series, and I need to extract the
length of each centerline to link them to the history of the
exploration/surveying.

I understood how to export the SQL database of the cave system, however, as I
do not know at all how to deal with SQL databases, I wondering if there is
there an easy way to extract this information with a command similar to "export
survey-list" ? The best will be an output like "centerline_ID - Station_first -
Station_last - Centerline_length - Topo_date" !

Cheers,

Xavier