Hi!
I would like to color sand, pebbles, blocks and other sediments as
brown. I use Symbol-colour to this, like
symbol-colour point pebbles [67 31 4]
symbol-colour point blocks [67 31 4]

It works fine.

In some passages I have defined areas with pebbles and areas with
blocks, so I use these as well:
symbol-colour area pebbles [67 31 4]
symbol-colour area blocks [67 31 4]

It works fine for pebbles. But on the PDF map the area blocks get filled
with the brown color. The result is that some blocks on the PDF-map are
brown filled with no color and other blocks are brown and filled with
the brown color.  The attachment illustrates it.

How can I get use "area blocks" to behave like other sediments when I
want colors (and no filling)?

Torstein Finnesand