This would be a bit of a hack, but have you tried making two scraps using
the same stations, but one holding the lines defining the sump area, and
the others defining the rocks? Call them in a map as follows:

*map rockysump -proj plan*
*sump_scrap*
*
*
*break*
*
*
*rock_scrap*
*endmap rockysump*

This might work for you, although it is certainly extra work.

Best regards,

Jonny