Short answer (from cave diving experience):
Not much (if the water flow and passage size allows divers to swim thru)

Bit longer (scientific):
Assume a 10cm/sec flow, 1 meter diameter tunnel, 10cm wall roughness,
1500 meter length
-> http://www.pressure-drop.com/Online-Calculator/
Gives a pressure drop:  7.56 mbar / 0.01 bar

br,
Robert