Hi Michael,

are you sure, it is VLcomp100.dll and Vcomp100.dll, which is included with
distribution?

There must be something wrong with the paths in your system, because this
librabry is included with ImageMagick programs. May be manually copying
this file to windows system32 folder could solve your problem, but I am
afraid, it will fail somewhere else.

Which version of Windows are you running?

Regards, S.