Why don't you keep the code and the docs onto bitbucket -- where I
keep the TunnelX code?
    https://bitbucket.org/goatchurch/tunnelx

Then all your bug tracking stuff would get done automatically,

For that matter, why isn't the Therion code in some place like there too?

I've been quite happy with it there, and I get to use the Mercurial
version control system, which makes quite a bit more sense to me than
Git (which is what you have to use if you put the code on Tithub where
all the cool kids work).

Julian.