To put .net on a pda, the ones I have used are all .cab files. They are
difficult to find on the web, so I have a copy here

http://www.ubss.org.uk/__Files/DotNet_cabs.zip

(Set up for the paperless surveying course the csg run)

7 different version in there, they are the ones you put onto the pda (sd
card) and run on the pda. Depending on the pda you have, I tend to try
them until one works, the rest seem to report that they are the wrong
version

Andrew