Hi all,

new therion version is available. It's mostly a bug fixing release;
see below for details. Most of the contributed patches were also
applied or adapted (thanks, Olly & Wookey).

As suggested by Wookey, we intend to use some public VCS for
development, presumably Github. We'll let you know when the repository
is ready.

Martin

---

Therion 5.3.16 (2014-12-28):

therion:
 * scale upper limit changed to 1:10
 * geomag data updated upto 2020
 * bugs fixed:
   - black area displayed instead of some patterns in SVG
   - broken XHTML output when string formatting keywords are used in
map-comment etc.
   - unescaped special characters in map-comment etc. in XHTML
   - improved error message when therion can't map custom TeX fonts in
     MetaPost macros to Unicode
   - cave depth value in XHTML output
   - invalid compass/backcompass averaging formula

xtherion:
 * elevation orientation in Compiler map structure

loch:
 * VTK 6.0 support
 * wxWidgets 3.0 support