Thanks Bruce,

Those templates are immensely useful. I looked at them some years ago but
at the time did not know enough to understand how to use them. A fresh look
has got me up and running with a significantly better rendering of 1:5000
scale. I will probably spend far too long playing with them now rather than
actually drawing anything new to be sure I have things working in my scraps
properly before I spend a load of time drawing up a load more.

Footleg