Hi Bruce and Martin -

It seems I am still missing something.  The trivial example PracticeCave
compiles correctly and produces two unique elevation PDF files.  However, it is
not working on my real cave.

I changed all the elevation scraps to "projection elevation".  I put each in
its own map statement, then used a select statement before each export.  This
produces two identical PDF files which contain BOTH of the elevation maps.

So then I added a view angle to all of the elevation scraps (two different
angles) and modified the export command to use the same view angle.  Now I get
an error:

=============
calculating basic statistics ... done
processing extended elevation ... done
processing references ...
therion: error -- MillCreekCave.th [41] -- incompatible scrap projection --
Elevation1
writing xtherion file ... done

Could there be something in the join statements that is not right?  Each of
the two profiles in this cave has multiple scraps.  I have to separate sets of
join statements to bring them together.  It is almost like Therion is trying
to join ALL of the elevation scraps rather than just the ones I specify.

Thanks - Bill Gee