I am sorry for reopening this thread, but I would like to fix this issue
and I have a question.

We have some passages, that were surveyed extremly precisely using laser
theodolite and station coordinates were calculated in its own software. We
usually import them using fixes and data no-survey and want these shots to
be added to total survey length. Do you have an idea, how to treat this
situation and to stay compatible with survex?

S.