Thanks Olly, Henry and Adam -

This was enough information for me to get a KML file out of Therion.  I sent it
off to someone else to verify that it lands in about the right place.  Google
Earth has a Linux version, but it is badly supported and very buggy.

Now that I know the secret incantation, I can change to UTM if needed.  The
cave in question is probably in zone 15.  The border between zone 14 and 15
runs right down the middle of Missouri which causes us no end of difficulty.
The readings for this cave were not done by me.

And one point to verify ...  Therion DOES require elevation.  I tried it
without and it complained.

Regards - Bill Gee