FYI, you can use Andy from andyroid.net to emulate android on a PC if you want
to try out topodroid. However, the emulator can't use Bluetooth. So you have to
disable/deny Bluetooth and enter everything manually. Still a cheap way to try
out the program.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 2:43 AM -0700, "Martin Sluka" <martinsluka at mac.com>