Hello Therion users,

I found the issue with the segmentation fault, it was my mistake. I have
several cave directories inside a cave system main directory. In the .th file
on the main directory I was sourcing for the DEM, but I was also sourcing for
the same DEM in one .th file of a cave. Removing the source to the DEM in the
cave file solved the issue. Funny thing is that is was not doing a segmentation
fault on windows, but did on mac.

Cheers,
Phil