From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf
Of Footleg
Sent: Friday, 11 March 2016 10:53 p.m.
To: List for Therion users
Subject: Re: [Therion] Setting Scrap Colours

Does colour by map not work? I thought it was an option specified in the
Therion book in this section:

• colo[u]r <item> <colour> ◃ customize colour for special map items
(map-fg, mapbg,

preview-above, preview-below, label). Colour range is 0–100 for grayscale,
[0–100

0–100 0–100] triplet for RGB colours.

For map-fg, you can use altitude, scrap or map as colours. In this case the map
is

coloured according to altitude, scraps or maps.

For map-bg, you can use transparent to omit page background completely.

For labels, you can switch colour on/off. If on, labels are coloured using the
colour of

associated scrap.

Footleg