Hello

Not strictly Therion, but..

Somewhere I think I have read about how to get data from a DistoX2 once
it has been marked as sent it is still in the memory. (My pelicase broke
on the way out of the cave and the pda was flooded, luckily the Distox2
survived) So I can see the data in the DistoX, so I can just type it in
manually, but it would be better to get it off electronically, then all
I have lost is the diagrams, which where not much, it is a grim bit of
cave to survey.

Anyway if anyone knows how to get the data to be resent, I would be most
data, my web searching skills do not seem to be coming up with an answer

thanks

Andrew