Hi Andrew,

After all those courses we ran where I always teach people to save the
PocketTopo files onto a memory card rather than the PDA internal memory so
that it can be recovered in the event of a a broken PDA! Worth checking the
memory card anyway (including with a file recover utility) because
PocketTopo saves temporary backup files to any memory cards in the PDA
during use. I think these get cleaned up when you save the project, but a
recovery utility may find the files still there.

Footleg