Hmm, you seem to be talking about the original Survex data file. I see the
format is similar to the .th files, but I meant producing a 3D file
exported from Therion.

In the Therion data I have a CS command and a fixed station, but maybe this
is not exported to the 3D file for consuming by Survex. Most of the 3D file
looks binary and I can't find out whether it contains this info or not.

Vladimir