+++ Erin Lynch [2015-12-25 09:34 +0000]:
> I wish all of these apps had apk files available for direct download from
> their
> websites, instead of play.google.com. Google is blocked in China, so none of
> the cavers here can install software which is only available from the Play
> store.

Absolutely. And some of us want to use our tech with code we actually
trust, and if you do that Google prevent access to the play store
(AIUI). And you can't do it without a gmail account (which is a very
reasonable thing to not want). So we need stuff on either fDroid or as
plain .apks too.

Sexytopo is now on fdroid (Yay!). topodroid isn't.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/