It would be nice if any of you who have first hand experience with using
the different android-alternatives could share your experiences.

I would like to drop those old windows-based PDAs but I have not yet tried
the android-alternatives, and wonder if they are good enough yet.

Best regards.
Bjørn Egil Johansen