Hy!

I don’t know what you meen! I use the aktuell Version of Therion and the new
version of Mac OS X.

I have the therion file fo1.th in the editor and want to paste the picture in
the Background put i can’t open it. The Picture ist grey. I checked the roots
option but there are ok. I am write able..

lg

Gernot Völkl
Assistent der Geschäftsführung

[cid:0155-0001 at 01d1bb08.ac091403]
RMVG Restmüllverwertung
Erzberg 3
8790 Eisenerz
Austria
tel  +43 3848 5700
fax +43 5700 - 20
mobile +43 664 963 32 07
email G.Voelkl at rmvg.at<mailto:G.Voelkl at rmvg.at>
www.asamer.at<http://www.asamer.at>

This message is confidential. It may not be disclosed to, or used by, anyone
other than the addressee. If you receive this message by mistake, please advise
the sender.