Torsten

I can't confirm or test the issue, but if the -xl size is too small, you
can check out the beta version here
https://github.com/vldgeorgiev/therion/wiki
A few weeks ago I added three more large symbol sizes. E.g. 2XL, 3XL and
4XL. They might work in your case.

If I have time next week I will see about the frame size and why it is
drawn smaller.

Vladimir