An alternative to setting smaller text size codes to 0 (to hide xs labels)
is to put the labels in a different scrap to the drawing. I have done this
with some success where I wanted more detailed text in large scale maps. I
still draw it all in the editor on one th2 file, but just move the labels
into a separate scrap. Then I can decide when I define my maps which ones
to include the labels in. This works well where some maps use offsets too,
as I can include labels in the white space per map depending on where the
white space on the survey appears based on different use of offsets on each
map.

Footleg