Hello Vladimir,

firstly thanks for your work. We are slowly getting to work therion
developement on github and we would like to review and merge all pull
requests there. Would it be a huge work for you to split this large pull
request into smaller (feature or function specific) parts, that could be
easier to review?

Thanks, S.