Hi

Good to hear from you.
Initially I started with smaller pull requests, but because there was no
activity at all on the original repo, I dropped that.
Now that the commits have piled up it will require some amount of creating
branches and rebasing, but I will try to do that in the next couple of
days. I will split them in several features.

Vladimir