From: Therion [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf Of Benedikt
Hallinger via Therion
Sent: Saturday, 1 April 2017 9:46 AM
To: Footleg <drfoot...@gmail.com>
Cc: Benedikt Hallinger <b...@hallinger.org>; List for Therion users
<therion@speleo.sk>
Subject: Re: [Therion] Loch giving strange artifacts

Hello,

sorry for not responding a while, i tried to debug this myself.

Unfortunately i was not able to detect an error in my data. The compile gives
no warning at all and also the pdf map output looks like expected.

Fortunately i was able to reproduce it in a very simple dataset (with therion
5.3.15 on debian).

Please see the attached archive.

It does even happen when:

- the data is contained in one single centerline only

- the break in the map is commented out

- no map definition is present at all

- all in parallel

Is this a bug with loch?