If you use PocketTopo create small files collected in one folder in root.
Lest's say 100 m. You will see all the files in PocketTopo, but you may rdit
only opened file (or newly created).
Each file will be coneverted to small .th file.
Try to create small scraps (max 100 m?). And try to create new .th2 file for
each one scrap. This will reduce opening time much!
It is possible to do it on you data post. I'll check it this evening.

Martin S.

Odesláno z iPhonu