On 2019-01-07 11:28 +0000, Footleg via Therion wrote:
> You might also find the Cave Converter tool I wrote of some use. It doesn't
> convert to Therion, but it can read Compass.dat and convert to Survex. The
> survex files are not too difficult to then convert into Therion in a text
> editor:
> http://wscc.darkgem.com/caveconverter/

Hmm, that makes the man page out of date, which does not mention
compass as an input format. Turns out that's my fault for not updating
it to keep sync with the code. Just fixed and uploaded (to debian).

($someone really should update caveconverter to output (and input)
therion so it could do survex<->therion conversion because it's not
hard but boring by hand)

/me knows no java so I have resisted trying.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/