From: Therion [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf Of Bruce Mutton
Sent: 17 July 2019 09:27
To: 'List for Therion users' <therion@speleo.sk>
Subject: Re: [Therion] XtTherion canvas zoom with the mouse wheel bug

I think this feature was implemented mid-2017, and it was about then that I
raised the issue<https://www.mail-archive.com/therion@speleo.sk/msg06518.html>
of a bug with canvas zooming and bitmap background images.
There were a couple of
commits<https://github.com/therion/therion/search?q=zoom&type=Commits> to
resolve this 25 June 2018, and the effect for me since then has been is that
mouse wheel zooming has been non-existent (although the code edits suggest
something should happen on wheel rotation).
So I am intrigued that you say it is working, even if very slowly.  I seem to
recall that the functionality was;

Ctrl+mouse-wheel to zoom in and out the XTherion canvas.

Currently version 5.4.4+bd62e22 does not respond at all to this control (and it
does it quickly ie no hint that a redraw is being attempted or that there is an
error condition).  Same behaviour for all versions (on Windows 10) since 25
June 2018.  So what am I missing? How does one activate the mouse wheel
scrolling?  It is a nice feature (so long as its not too slow as Nick has
experienced).

Bruce