It wasn't even hard!   That is, it was not hard AFTER I figured out how to do
it  :-)  Until then it was a pain ...

There is one feature I have found that does not work.  It has not annoyed me
enough yet to go looking for a solution.  One of my four maps has a section
where two passages run pretty much the same way, one directly above the other.
In the single-cave map I handled this by setting the upper passage off to the
side.  That does not come through to the group map.  The two passages are drawn
on top of each other.

There is probably some magic I could do with select and map commands to make it
happen.

--
Bill Gee