Hello

I have a cave system in a plan view and also an elevation view from the main
passage. This main passage is heading west-east.
Both maps are compiled into one final map.
(http://www.thehiddenriverproject.org/downloads/Reseau_de_lOuysse_Copyright.pdf)
Beside that I would like to add a side passage which is heading let's say
north-south also in elevation view into the final map.
Therefore I would like to draw an elevation map of only this side passage with
point of viewing from west to east.

I selected all the measured survey lines from only this side passage and wanted
to have the resulting (elevation) XVI file rotated 45 degree (counterclock
wise). I do get a correct XVI file with only the side passage but not rotated.
I tried to use a layout for the XVI export and within that I used the "rotate"
command.
But it didn't work:

select line....
select line....
export map -fmt xvi -proj elevation -layout layout_xvi -o ....

layout_xvi
  scale 1 200
  units metric
  rotate -45
endlayout

Is it possible to get a rotated XVI file (elevation view)?

regards,
Torsten