‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, November 27, 2019 8:11 PM, Bill Gee <b...@campercaver.net> wrote:
> Rodrigo, you are indeed spoiling me!

I hope not in an unreversible way ;)

> The notwheelchair symbol is exactly what I had in mind. Many thanks! When you
> said "later", I though maybe next week.

Great to know. Enjoy!

> I need to study your MetaPost code. I have defined a dozen or so symbols, but
> none with the image method that you are using.

This method was not created by me and unfortunately I can't remember nor find
out where I saw this method for the first time.

It's basically:

1. create your drawing on your favorite vector drawing software (I used
Inkscape)

2. export to EPS

3. convert the EPS to Metapost with pstoedit

4. finalize the new Therion symbol on your favorite code editor.

This is the happy trail for points without holes.

Holes can be harder, specially if you actually want them to be holes and not
plain white.

And for lines, it's a whole other can of worms.

Areas are similar to points.

Regards,

Rodrigo