‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, November 28, 2019 4:46 AM, Benedikt Hallinger <b...@hallinger.org>
wrote:

> I would need a line symbol with 90 degree „ticks“ like the section line, but
> without the arrow points.
> Above the upper tick (maybe start of line) i want to print some text, in my
> case the UIS plan quality quantifier, but probably this would be very useful
> for other purposes, so a -text option is a good idea...

To do that I need to see how to deal with texts in symbols. I haven't done that
yet. There was one symbol - remark - that I didn't create to save me this
trouble but I might get to that.

Let me just see what's necessary to actually include the already made symbols
into Therion. I might have to do some changes.

Rodrigo