After investigation, I realized that even if OpenGL context is created for
pixmap rendering, printing from loch on my Linux machine actually does not
work.

So I have rearranged the code and disabled rendering to pixmap on Linux
completely. It seems to work using just screen OpenGL buffer for tiled
rendering (for big images).

If anybody is interested in testing, your feedback is welcome.

S.