From Survex documentation:

CYLPOLAR
A CYLPOLAR style survey is very similar to a diving survey, except that the
tape is always
measured horizontally rather than along the slope of the leg.
*data cypolar from to tape compass fromdepth todepth
1 2 9.45 311 -13.3 -19.0
*data cylpolar station depth newline tape compass
1 -13.3
9.45 311
2 -19.0
*data cylpolar from to tape compass depthchange
1 2 9.45 311 -5.7

From Therion documentation:

• data <style> <readings order> ▷ set data style (normal, topofil, diving,
cartesian,
cylpolar, dimensions, nosurvey) and readings order. Reading is one of the
following
keywords: station, from, to, tape/length, [back]compass/[back]bearing,
[back]clino/
[back]gradient, depth, fromdepth, todepth, depthchange, counter, fromcount,
tocount,
northing, easting, altitude, up/ceiling4, down/floor, left, right, ignore,
ignoreall.
See Survex manual for details.

Martin