hi all,

We need to show some elements (or different sizes of them) depending on language. As that could as well be geology or other stuff the lang:XX is not really appropriate (nor working).

The option would be to use -context and a 'dummy' point (as context does exactly what we want).
In a small test I defined p_u_test and initiated it in the layout. '-context point u:test' was then added to a symbol. Therion would not compile it and show 'invalid object context -- point u:test'
Tried it with u_test and test as well as a custom line with no luck. The custom point/line is working as it should and if I use an existing point for the context and hide it, it works like expected.

Am I missing something on the context-command or is it simply not working for user defined symbols (and if so could that be changed)?

thanks,
Axel