Hi guys,

I’m trying to generate an atlas but I don’t understand why the different maps
do not appear on the same page when they overlay. I have a maplist with maps
corresponding to parts of the networks, and they often overlay, so coloring by
maps is very helpful. I does work when I plot a regular map, but when I try to
generate the altas, the parts with maps overlying in the same area separated,
one page per map. I can put all the maps in one and generate the atlas but in
this cas I lose the benefice of having the color per maps. Is there a way to
have the same atlas drawing as for the regular map with coloring option " color
map-fg map”

Thanks,
Phil