Hi Philippe,

one page per map is a feature. When maps overlap, you normally use preview
above/below to show over/underlying maps not to hide all details of a map
of interest.

In any case - if you want to display all maps one above the other, just use:

export atlas -map-level 0

which means, that therion stops splitting maps to submaps at level 0 - the
topmost selected map.

HTH, S.